Conditions for the tire guarantee
1. Subject of the tire guarantee
1.1. A tire guarantee only covers the tires listed on the sales invoice from Original Räder 24 GmbH, provided they are sold with a minimum tread depth of 4 mm and are less than four years old from the date of manufacture (DOT number) and when selling the Original Räder 24 GmbH also expressly grants a tire guarantee. The tire guarantee expressly does not relate to rims or other wheel parts, such as attachments, suspensions, brakes, etc., but only to the tyres.
1.2. The tire guarantee is granted free of charge.
1.3. There is no entitlement to a tire guarantee when purchasing a tire from Original Räder 24 GmbH. The tire guarantee therefore only arises if it is expressly granted and granted when purchasing from Original Räder 24 GmbH together with the complete set of wheels sold.
2. Scope of the tire guarantee
2.1. Under the tire guarantee, the claimant receives the following benefits in the event of an unforeseen puncture caused by external influences (this includes exclusively tire damage as a result of driving over/against an object (including a curb), driving in a pointed object and a burst tire):
a) a repair, i.e. repair of the damaged tire is possible:
(1) If the repair is carried out by Original Räder 24 GmbH:
Credit for the repair costs incurred for repairing the damage to the tire up to a maximum of €100 including VAT. There is no entitlement to payment of a sum of money, so if the repair costs less than €100, only the repair costs will be credited
(2) If the repair is not carried out by Original Räder 24 GmbH:
Credit on the original purchase price of the damaged tire (sales invoice from Original Räder 24 GmbH) in the amount of the repair costs incurred for the repair of the damaged tire up to a maximum of €100 including VAT. The payment of the amount to be credited to the claimant depends on the claimant submitting and sending the repair invoice from the repair shop with a note of receipt to Original Räder 24 GmbH.
b) a repair, i.e. repair of the damaged tyre, is not possible:
Crediting of a monetary amount in the amount of the value resulting from the table below for each damaged tire, graded according to tread depth and age of the tire (related to its date of manufacture - DOT number), but a maximum of €500 in total on the price of buying a new one tires at Original Räder 24 GmbH:
- More than 7.9 mm residual tread at the time of damage: 100% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 12 months old
- More than 7.0 mm residual tread at the time of damage: 80% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 24 months old
- More than 6.0 mm residual tread at the time of damage: 60% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 36 months old
- More than 5.0 mm residual tread at the time of damage: 40% of the purchase price of the old tire, max. 48 months old
- More than 4.0 mm residual tread at the time of damage: 20% of the purchase price of the used tire, max. 60 months old
2.2. Another prerequisite for a guarantee service according to Section 2.1.b) is that if the old tire is damaged that cannot be repaired, a new tire of the same type (same model) must be purchased and obtained exclusively from Original Räder 24 GmbH. In this case, the amount of money to be reimbursed in accordance with Section 2.1.b) will be offset or credited to the purchase price for the new tire(s). In this case (purchase of new tyres), a credit will only be applied to the purchase price for the tyre, not to any additional services that may have been ordered or charged, such as installation costs, delivery costs, etc. Under no circumstances is there a right to payment of the credit amount to the claimant, not even if the credit amount determined according to the table above (section 2.1.b) is higher than the purchase price for the new tire(s).
2.3. All services under the tire guarantee only relate to the tire(s) damaged by a guarantee event, but not to undamaged tyres, even if they are on the same axle and/or replaced as a result of a different tread depth resulting from repair or replacement Need to become.
2.4. Services under the tire guarantee are excluded in the following cases:
- Tire damage when the vehicle is used by an unauthorized driver
- intentionally caused tire damage
- Tyre damage caused by war, war-like events, civil war, revolution, rebellion, insurrection or orders from high authorities, civil unrest, earthquake, nuclear energy, nuclear radiation or radioactive substances
- Tyre damage due to design, manufacturing or material defects
- Tyre damage due to normal or premature wear and tear or aging or dirt caused by use
- Tyre damage if a third party is responsible for this as a supplier (manufacturer or dealer/specialist), contractor or from a repair order
- Tire damage covered by the manufacturer or specialist company as part of the guarantee or service
- Tire damage due to weather conditions
- Tyre damage that occurs during tire fitting time
- Tyre damage or tire loss due to theft
- Tyre damage or tire loss due to vandalism
2.5. The services from the tire guarantee are limited to the services specified in Section 2.1.
2.6. The services under the tire guarantee are due when Original Räder 24 GmbH has completed its determinations regarding the service requirements of the tire guarantee and the amount of the service and the claimant has submitted and furnished all the necessary evidence (in particular proof of purchase for the tires sold with a tire guarantee) and has answered all questions and provided information within the framework of determining the performance requirements. In this context, the claimant is particularly obliged to report any tire damage immediately to Original Räder 24 GmbH, to keep the damaged tires until they are inspected and evaluated by Original wheels 24 GmbH and to make them available to Original wheels 24 GmbH upon request for inspection and evaluation to document the damage as comprehensibly as possible, in particular to immediately provide any information by taking photos that is necessary to determine the performance requirements of the tire guarantee and to allow any investigation into the cause of the tire damage and the question of whether the damage can be repaired.
If the claimant fails to meet these obligations, the warranty services will not be due. In this case, Original Räder 24 GmbH has the option of setting the claimant a reasonable period of time to carry out the outstanding actions, together with the notice that the guarantee services expire if the set period expires without the claimant having fulfilled the obligations incumbent on him . If the claimant does not fulfill the obligations incumbent on him within the deadline despite the setting of a deadline and notification, the guarantee services for the guarantee case concerned expire.
3. Tire Warranty Claimant
The contractual partner of Original Räder 24 GmbH when purchasing the tire sold together with a tire guarantee is the party entitled to the tire guarantee and is the sole beneficiary with regard to the services provided under the tire guarantee.
The tire warranty and warranty claims are non-transferrable. The claims to the services from the tire guarantee cannot be assigned.
4. Warranty period
The tire warranty runs for a period of one year, starting on the date of purchase of the tire sold with a tire warranty. An extension of the tire guarantee is excluded. The tire guarantee expires automatically after one year.